For more than 20 years, EPS has collaborated with employers and employees nationwide to build respectful workplaces by providing high quality training, objective and unbiased workplace complaint investigations, human resources and employment law expert testimony, and a wide range of human resources consulting.
Why Choose EPS vs. Other Human Resources Consulting Firms?
EPS distinguishes itself from other human resources consulting firms in important ways.
- EPS consultants are actively licensed employment law attorneys;
- EPS consultants have extensive experience representing both employers and employees in litigation and as in-house counsel and human resources professionals in a broad range of industries;
- EPS consultants are located and provide services nationwide;
- EPS works closely with human resources departments, in-house counsel, outside counsel and management to customize services to meet the client’s specific needs;
- EPS is a Certified Woman-owned Business Enterprise;
- EPS is an enrolled entity with the System for Award Management (SAM);
- EPS is a Preferred Provider for The Chubb Insurance Company’s Loss Prevention Consultation Services; Chubb reimburses its EPL insureds for a portion of EPS training and investigation costs;
- EPS training courses are approved by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI);
- EPS training sessions qualify for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit.
EPS was founded in 1996 by two attorneys and an entrepreneur who understood the benefits of building respectful workplaces and recognized how they could influence the employment atmosphere toward that goal.
Our client base has grown to include small businesses, mid-sized corporations, Fortune 100 companies and public sector entities in virtually every industry. Our expertise in creating customized, highly interactive and high impact training, conducting timely, thorough and impartial investigations, and delivering insightful expert witness and consulting services has made EPS the leading source for those services nationwide.