Are You an Employment Attorney Who…
Wants balance in your personal and professional lives;
Would seize the chance to help employers prevent employment claims through training;
Would relish the opportunity to focus on investigations assisting employers with correcting employment issues;
Is an entrepreneur at heart with a love of client development and nurturing?
Do You Have…
- 5+ years of employment law experience;
- Stellar communication skills with strong training and investigation experience preferred;
- Comfort with marketing and client development and a strong network of potential clients?
Why Choose EPS…
- EPS is the premier nationwide provider of human resource consulting;
- EPS is a woman-owned consulting firm with an almost 20 year history of extraordinary success;
- EPS has a fast-paced, collegial, creative environment in which innovation, initiative, intelligence, and vision are acknowledged and rewarded;
- We have offices in every major U.S. market – where you reside does not matter;
- Our impressive list of clients spans all industries and sizes, including Fortune 500 companies, government entities, institutions of higher education, and nonprofit organizations;
- The hours each Consultant chooses to work are flexible – ranging from full time to several days per week.